If you’re a bride dreaming of creating her own wedding dress, but the thought of designing one from scratch is too overwhelming, we have some good news to share with you today! Lace & Liberty is a new-fashioned design house offering brides-to-be the opportunity to mix and match amongst their versatile Bridal Separates for hundreds of combinations to create a look that’s uniquely custom.
They offer various necklines and different skirt silhouettes, so brides can mix and match amongst the pieces to create a look that’s just right for her. And we love the genius behind their 2-in-1 dresses: Pair one of their skirts over a little white dress or a slim fitted long dress, giving you the perfect dreamy gown look for the ceremony, then take off the tulle skirt easily to dance the night away in a completely different outfit!
Lace & Liberty‘s studio is based in San Francisco, but they want to give brides all over the country a chance to see their pieces in person! Since we many of their brides know what style they like, but might feel uncertain about buying online, their “At Home Try On” service is a perfect choice! They’ll send a bride a sample try on box with 1 top + 1 skirt of their choice ($30 for one box, $50 for 2 boxes) to try on in the comfort of their own home with friends and family.
Lace & Liberty offers made to measure service, customization features (such as train, skirt length, width of waistband, and sometimes even color) and a fast turnaround. Each piece is made individually for each bride once they order and to each bride’s specified measurement. They also make each dress to the length specified, which is great for the tall/petite girls, and for all brides as she can save on having length adjustments.
So, just how quickly can your wedding dress be customized + arrive? Lace & Liberty offers an ultra-quick turnaround time of 8-12 weeks and can accommodate rush orders if necessary so last minute brides have the option of having something custom made for them as well!
Lace & Liberty is offering an exclusive prize for FIVE GWS readers! One FREE Try On at Home Sample Box which includes one skirt and one top of your choice – plus accessories to tie in the whole look! – for you to keep for 3 days before sending back to them (limited to brides within the United States). To enter the giveaway, be sure to fill out the form below.
- All entries must be received by 5:00 PM PST on February 16, 2016.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or aroundFebruary 18, 2016.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be both a US Citizen living in the US and over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
* This post is sponsored by Lace & Liberty. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!