Engagement Season is upon us folks and here at GWS, we’re all about celebrating the special and unique. Long gone are the days of your engagement ring needing to be a certain size, shape, color or stone. Over the last few years, colorful engagement rings featuring emeralds, rubies, sapphires and even morganite are giving diamonds a run for their money. We even did a round up of our favorite rings featuring colored stones. But wait! There’s more!
Did you know you can shop for an engagement ring on Etsy? YES, on Etsy!! There are tons of unique and often one-of-a-kind jewels that will most definitely look fab on that ring finger. From round to pear, simple to stacked, boho to vintage, there’s really something for every bride. The best part? They don’t break the bank! For example, the Rose Pear Cut Engagement Ring above is under $800!
Are you ready to scroll along with us and take a look at our favorites? Let’s go!
1. This Black Ring With Striking Angles
2. This Ethereal Pear Shaped Etsy Engagement Ring
3. Raw Rose Quartz Ring With Branch Band
4. Vintage- Inspired Black Quartz Ring Set
5. Oval Aquamarine Etsy Engagement Ring
6. Gold Pyramidal Pear Shaped Engagement Ring
7. Turquoise Halo Engagement Ring
8. Black Quartz Halo Engagement Ring
9. Sapphire Ring With Braided Band
10. Celestial Moon and Star Engagement Ring
11. Deep Garnet Ring With Gold Branch Band
12. Gold Branch Ring With Rose Quartz Stone
13. Modern Hexagon Etsy Engagement Ring
14. Agate Half Halo Ring Set
15. Oval Cut Morganite Engagement Ring
16. Raw Stone V-Band Ring Set
17. Diamond and Pearl Engagement Ring with a Baguette Diamond Shell Ring
So are you loving these as much as we are?? It might be time to start dropping hints to your SO that Etsy Engagement Rings are where it’s at! We’d love to know down in the comments which of these beauties you’d love the most!