Thanks so much for your interest in sharing your work and/or wedding day with the GWS readers!
Types of Submissions We Accept
• Real Weddings from all over the world
• Adventure Elopements
• All types of Parties – Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthday Parties + more!
• Home Tours + Interior features that showcase two styles merged as one
• DIY Projects
• Travel and/or Honeymoon Features
• Food + Cocktail Features – this could be a DIY or just an entertaining feature
• Wedding Fashion Features
• Styled Shoots to share new + fun ideas with our readers. For these types of submissions, we are looking for a distinct style, unique themes, or just great editorial photos
Please note, we are currently not looking for engagement submissions unless it’s something super unique
All photos, both portrait and landscape, must be at least 2200px wide. Please deliver the images as close to 2200px in width as possible, we don’t need images any larger than 2200px wide. This means that both portrait AND landscape photos should have a min width of 2200 pixels.
Wedding or Styled Shoot? We’ll need 50-250 (but NOT more than 250) photos including:
– detail shots
Proposals, Parties, DIYs, Home + Entertaining features? We’ll need 20-60 images
What do we look for in our Real Wedding features?
• Weddings with couples of all diverse backgrounds with personalities that really shine through in the photos (we want to make sure ALL couples see themselves when browsing GWS)
• Creativity + Inspiration in your wedding details – we love sharing NEW ideas!
• A fashion-forward couple whose style is evident throughout their wedding decor
• Gorgeous locations + unique venues
• We feature low budget, high budget, simple paired back weddings and elaborate over the top weddings.
• A love for the small personal details – this is what inspires our readers!
• Properly lit and consistently processed photos that are in focus + meet the quality standard of other images on our site
• And most importantly, the couple has to be madly in love!
Please note, we do NOT share weddings that: take place on a plantation, involve cotton fields or raw cotton, including the use of Native American Headdress, showcase real fur, highlight smoking or guns.
What do we look for in our Home Tour features?
• Design that successfully reflects the individual + combined style of a couple
• Inspired design….we’re not looking for something generic, we want to see personality!
• Functionality….design for the sake of design is fine, but we love a beautiful space and functions
• We LOVE when a space incorporates an element or two from a couples’ wedding day :)
• Spaces that incorporate elements found during traveling….it’s always nice to integrate a moment or two that transports you to a fave destination
We share exclusive features on GWS
We are always searching for fresh + unique content to share here on Green Wedding Shoes, so please let us know in advance if you have submitted this to other blogs. We are looking for features to share that are exclusive to Green Wedding Shoes. Once your feature has been accepted for publication on GWS we ask for a 60 day window of exclusivity from your publication date before you submit it to another blog or magazine.
When will I know if my submission is going to be featured?
We truly appreciate you sharing your wedding day/work with us! We work very hard to respond to each and every submission whether it is accepted or declined. Please note that it may take up to 20 days for us to review your submission due to the large number of submissions we receive on a daily basis and our small team. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit the form – ** if you don’t receive a confirmation email, we didn’t receive your submission, so please check your submission + submit again. If you don’t hear from us within 20 days, please do follow up to see what the status is before submitting elsewhere as we will always send you a yes or no response. Thank you!!
Have a question about a submission? Email us
Sounds Good? Once you have the above info + images ready….