What to wear to a fall wedding amirite? Whether you’re looking for a dress to rock to an outdoor wedding (coastal cliffside or in the countryside, perhaps?), something cool and casual indoors, or even cocktail attire, take a peek at our current FAVES! All of these gowns can be dressed up or down — think denim or leather jackets, dainty gold jewelry, or a pair of cool booties. Oh, and a major bonus? You can wear them over + over again (not just to a wedding!).
In no particular order, here are our favorite finds for fall:
1. This Rosie Midi – the entire wedding will KNOW when you arrive!
Gavin Dress by Reformation / $218
2. This Emerald Long Sleeve
Milan Dress by Reformation // $428
3. This Black Floral Wonder – fall tones and oh so cute!
Murphy Dress by Reformation // $278
4. This Fierce Fall Leopard Print
Benny Dress by Reformation // $248
5. This Darling Mossy Gold Maxi – an all time fave for a fall wedding or any time you have an excuse to wear this number!
6. This Sultry Boho Getaway Midi Dress
Getaway Midi Dress from Free People // $168.00
7. Mini with Subtle Puff Sleeves, Yes Please!
Melia Printed Mini Dress from Free People // $128.00
8. This Floral Maxi That Feels Like It’s Straight Out of the Seventies….in Such a Good Way
Feeling Groovy Maxi Dress from Free People // $168.00
9. This Classic Burgundy Silhouette
10. This Floral Printed Midi Perfect for Late Summer + Early Fall
11. This Ginger Gem of a Dress
Samara Dress by ASTR the Label // $148
Got a brand you’re currently crushing on + we have to know about? Let us know in the comments below!
After you have your wedding look on lock, check out our roundup of 30 Everyday Dresses to Wear at Home This Summer!