Our “best of the year” features continue with perhaps the most beautiful of the bunch! It’s bouquet day you guys and these are the florals that had us swooning! This year it was all about the color. We saw brides embracing vibrant shades like coral, yellow, purple and rust. Bouquets were full of interesting textures and statement florals, and this year’s trend of dried flowers and bleached greenery was in full force! We also saw a fun and different bouquet alternative come into the mix with “arm bouquets”. Continue to look for more color and off-beat looks in 2020 weddings!
Here they are in all their glory (and in not particular order) – our favorite bouquets from 2019!
1. This Bright + Bohemian Beauty (#1 Most Liked Bouquet on Instagram 2019!)
2. This Fluffy Spring Bouquet (#1 Pinned Bouquet of 2019)
3. This Chic Black + Gold Bouquet
4. This Brightly Colored Arm Bouquet
5. This Vibrant Yellow + Orange Bouquet
6. This Muted + Neutral Bouquet with Dried Flowers
7. This Romantic Jewel-Tone Bouquet
8. This Trendy Bleached + Dried Bouquet
9. This Textural + Autumnal Elopement Bouquet
10. This Moody Halloween-Inspired Bouquet
11. This Wild + Bohemian Bouquet with Lots of Movement
from this Snowy Boho Elopement that was Planned in Two Weeks | bouquet: Plume & Furrow | photo: Cassie Rosch Photography
12. This Light to Deep Ombre Bouquet
13. This Pop of Pink Peonies Bouquet
14. This Pastel Blue + Yellow Arm Bouquet
15. This On-Trend Rust + Mustard Bouquet
from this Modern + Elegant VS Wild + Free Elopement in Joshua Tree | bouquet: Apotheca Flower Shoppe | photo: Lindsay Hackney
So much pretty!! Do you have a favorite bouquet? Let us know down in the comments, and for more bouquet inspo, check our our bouquet gallery which features bouquets from all of the weddings on GWS this year!
You be sure to check out our other Best of 2019 posts found here!