I’ve been on a bit of a sequin + sparkly kick lately – especially with dresses! So thought I’d share a few of my faves from this week around that theme. :)
• Head over heels for this sequin Jenny Packham dress in this wedding by Jonas Peterson
• Not sequins, but a gold cake!
• Love this dress full of sequins by Anna Sui for BHLDN
And it’s Friday, so a sweet video to head into the weekend :)
Nikki + Graham (a musician in two bands - Panther and the Zoo and The Ruby Suns) celebrated their wedding in New Zealand on Waiheke Island this past February. Nikki is a filmmaker so she edited this sweet wedding video with the help of a friend who filmed everything. They used music that was performed at the wedding by Brian Borcherdt. Nikki mentioned that the one thing guests commented the most on was their vows + ceremony. She credits Graham for that since he is a wonderful wordsmith and wrote their vows. Congrats to Nikki + Graham and thanks for sharing your wedding with us!
In case you missed any of the fun we shared this week!
• A Secluded Garden Estate Wedding
• Lil’ Cake Toppers
• Engagement Photos at Home
• Forrey Films
• DIY: Calligraphy Decals
• Rustic Countryside Spring Wedding Inspiration
• A Chic Atlanta Wedding
• Whimsical Bohemian Wedding Inspiration
• Angelic Bridal Portraits
• Create Your Own Wedding App with Appy Couple
• Introducing the Wedding Collection from 31 Bits
• Handmade California Wedding
I also want to give a big welcome to some of our newest GWS Preferred Wedding Artists! Today we have a spotlight on our newest photographers :)
Be sure to check out more of their work + learn more about what makes them so unique in their GWS portfolio pages!
• Ricki Ford Photographers
• John Schnack Photography
• Dixie Pixel
• Lev Kuperman Photography
• Lauren Fair Photography
• Alders Photography
to your wedding faves