From floral frills to lightly-hued garments and tons of intricate lace—we’re sharing our favorite weddings dresses from 2018! Fringe was a major player, as were subtle hues—but neither of those come as a big surprise, as we’ve definitely been seeing more and more of those details over the past few years. However, this year, we did notice more brides rocking structured and modern gowns! These gowns were the most pinned, most loved on Instagram, and our overall faves for design, color, and style.
Without further ado, let’s take a gander at all the gowns (in no particular order!):
1. This Floral Dream Which Was Our Most-Pinned Dress of the Year
dress by Claire Pettibone from this For The Desert Dreamers, Claire Pettibone’s ‘Vagabond’ Collection is Calling to You! // photo by This Modern Romance
2. This Modern Romantic Gown with Flared Butterfly Sleeves
dress by Anna Campbell from this Anna Campbell’s Latest “Wanderlust” Collection is the Modern Bohemian Bride’s DREAM // photo by Lost in Love Photography
3. This One That Combined Fringe + Florals
4. This Dress That Takes Us to the Stars
dress by Willow by Watters ‘Orion’ from this Catch the Dream: A Summer Moon Themed Bachelorette Party // photo by Carol Oliva
5. This Custom Velvet Teal Gown
dress by Ashley Trieu from IconoClasp from this The Bride Wore a Teal Velvet Wedding Dress in this Big Sur Elopement! // photo by Allison Harp
6. One of Our Most-Loved Instagram Posts…and From Our LSxGWS Collab!
dress by Lovers Society x GWS from this Meg of Style’d Avenue Bridal Shoot with Lovely Bride in our Lovers Society x GWS Dresses // photo by In Frames Photography
7. This Extremely Unique + Structured One…with a Cape!
8. This Sleek + Sophisticated One with Seriously Flared Sleeves
dress by Suzanne Harward from this Chic Wedding at Malibu’s Spanish Style Adamson House // photo by Hannah Costello
9. This Sweeping Periwinkle Gown
dress by Carol Hannah Bridal ‘Myrina’ from this A Sweeping Periwinkle Gown Steals the Show in this Desert Elopement // photo by Mary Jessica Photography
10. The Mermaid Flare Shape of This Bustier Blush One!
dress by Inbal Dror from this It Was All Blush Hues at this Edgy Meets Glam Ranch Wedding! // photo by Heirlume Photography
11. This Gorgeous Bespoke Blush Dress with a Matching Dress for the Flower Girl
dress by custom from One Day Bridal from this The Bride Wore Bespoke Blush in this Winter Ceremony // photo by Hails and Shine
12. This Couple That Wins for the Most Stylish with Not One, But TWO Amazing Looks!
dress by Galia Lahav from this Mad Maven Style’s Marie Antoinette Meets Southwestern-Inspired Wedding Part 1 and Part 2 // photo by Sara K Byrne
13. This Fringe Masterpiece
dress by Rue de Seine from this Meet Me in Morocco: *EXCLUSIVE* First Look at Rue de Seine’s ‘Wild Heart’ Collection // photo by Sony Nuth
14. This Textured Polka Dot One with Floral Embellishments
dress by Natalie Wynn Design from this Dark Romance: Moody + Mauve Floral-Filled Wedding Inspiration Like You’ve Never Seen // photo by Alixann Loosle Photography
14. This Pale Blue One That Looks Like It’s Straight from a Fairy Tale
dress by Galia Lahav from this Chantelle Paige’s Magical Fairy Tale Wedding in the Woods // photo by Ty French
15. The Ombré Pink Dip Dye Gown
dress by & for Love ‘Ines Dress’ from this Colorful Wedding Inspiration with an Epic Balloon Backdrop // photo by Mary Costa Photography
So, did your favorite dress from 2018 make the list?! If not, which one was it? We’d love to hear which trends you think are going to reappear in 2019 in the comments below!
Want to see more dresses featured on GWS from the past year? Check out our Brides Gallery for more inspiration! Stop by next week to see our favorite bouquets from 2018!