Spring is upon us and we’re so ready for all the bountiful blooms and to embrace the sunshine! Spring 2019 calls for hues as sweet as candy: baby pink, soft green, dusty blue, and lavender. There’s something so romantic and feminine about these shades, so it comes as no surprise to us that they tend to make an annual appearance come spring.
While pastels are huge, those aren’t the only styles we’re fancying—you’ll find a collection of gorgeous gowns you can wear throughout the season + style in multiple ways! To make things a breeze for you, we’ve put together this guide of what to wear to a spring wedding, based on the location. If you’re a guest a vineyard wedding, beach wedding, or glam wedding with cocktail attire, we’ve got just the look!
For a Garden Party or Vineyard Weddings
1. The Ruby Dress by Shop Dôen // $288
2. The Rayne Dress by Shop Dôen // $228
3. Winslow Dress by Reformation // $268
4. Joanne Dress from Free People // $595
5. Angie Maxi Dress from Free People // $525
6. Modena Dress by Reformation // $388
7. Butterfly Dress by Reformation // $278
8. Shirred Pleated Midi Dress from ASOS // $60
For a Beach Wedding
9. Blossom Cluster Wrap Dress from Nordstrom // $139
10. Floral V-Neck Tie Front Dress from Nordstrom // $59
11. Jungle One Floral Dress by Spell Designs // $259
14. Amelia Maxi Dress from Free People // $88
For a Glam (Cocktail Attire) Wedding
15. Thompson Dress from BHLDN // $168
16. Embellished Floral Midi Dress from Nordstrom // $485
17. Lace Sheath Dress from Nordstrom // $129
19. Erika Deep V Jersey Maxi from Reformation // $75
20. Lucy Lace Dress // $175
Dress your look up (or down) with these accents:
What styles are you crushing on for this season? Let us know in the comments below!