The call of autumn is fast approaching, and we’re pretty darn excited… you too? As the weather starts to turn and the summer days fade, we’re starting to reach for those cozy sweaters and subdued hues. Fall 2019 is looking to the blue hues, as well as reddish-brown shades, along with pops of mustard!
Whether you’re looking for something to rock to an outdoor wedding (coastal cliffside or in the countryside, perhaps?), something cool and casual indoors, or even cocktail attire, take a peek at our current FAVES! All of these gowns can be dressed up or down — think denim or leather jackets, dainty gold jewelry, or a pair of cool booties. Oh, and a major bonus? You can wear them over + over again (not just to a wedding!).
In no particular order, here are our favorite finds for fall:
1. This Rosie Midi
Gavin Dress by Reformation / $218
2. This Emerald Long Sleeve
Milan Dress by Reformation // $428
3. This Black Floral Wonder
Murphy Dress by Reformation // $278
4. This Fierce Fall Leopard Print
Benny Dress by Reformation // $248
5. This Darling Mossy Gold Maxi
6. This Sultry Meets Classic Deep V Dress
7. Mini with Bell Sleeves, Yes Please!
8. This Embroidered Midi That Feels Like It’s Straight Out of the Seventies….in Such a Good Way
9. This Classic Burgundy Silhouette
10. This Gingham Gown Perfect for Late Summer + Early Fall
11. This Whimsical + Misty Blue Hue That is the Essence of Femininity
Got a brand you’re currently crushing on + we have to know about? Let us know in the comments below!