We’ve shared our favorite cakes, favorite wedding dresses, and counted down the top 10 most popular weddings of the year—and we aren’t finished yet! Today’s list is perhaps the prettiest of all, a collection of bouquets that made our hearts skip a beat! Wildflowers continued to rule the year coming into 2018, and we saw the fun emergence of something a little different with hoop bouquets. Our favorites all skewed toward the whimsical, with romance at center stage. Look for more big blooms and cascading greeneries in the new year!
Let’s have a look at the bouquets that caught our eye in 2018 (in no particular order)!
1. This Happy Wildflower Bouquet (#1 Pinned Bouquet of 2018!)
2. This Elopement Bouquet of Dusty Blooms
3. This Bright + Bold Bougainvillea Bouquet
4. This Billowing Bouquet with Gold Tones
from this Romantic Cliffside Wedding in Foggy Mendocino, California // florals by Eothen + photo by Jenn Emerling
5. This Textured Millennial Pink + Gen Z Yellow Bouquet
6. This Structural Garden Bouquet
7. This Foraged Desert-Hued Bouquet
8. These Greenery + Floral Hoop Bouquets
9. This Wild + Perfectly Pink Bouquet
10. This Bright Red Bouquet with Fringe Ribbon
11. This Oversized Succulent Hoop Bouquet
Can you pick a favorite?? Have a scroll through our gallery of all the bouquets that graced the pages of GWS this year for endless inspiration—then come back tomorrow for a look at our favorite wedding decor + details of 2018!