Happy Friday lovelies! Hope you have a fun weekend planned – maybe with either mint juleps or margaritas! :) And speaking of margaritas and Cinco de Mayo, here is a pretty (and still one of my all-time faves) boards for a Cinco de May wedding celebration. And for a few faves from the week:
- If you just recently got engaged and haven’t made many plans yet and you are available to get married in LA on August 19, 2012, you should totally enter this contest for a Free Wedding from GWS faves Bash, Please, The Flashdance, Our Labor of Love and Shark Pig! Talk about a dream team…
- Last month I spoke at Caroline Tran’s Propel Workshop and wanted to share a few of the students photos from the afternoon tea. Top photo by Becky Bing and bottom photo by Angel Canary. See the entire pretty afternoon tea shoot over on Caroline’s Blog.
- Pretty obsessed with the handwriting of Kal Barteski and this gorgeous print she is selling
And love this proposal video sent in by the groom of his romantic proposal. It took place in his parents backyard in British Columbia, Canada. Congrats to Jamie + Tanisha and thanks to Nathan Pawluck for capturing this special day.
- A Boat Filled with Flowers
- Succulents For Your Wedding Day
- Get To Know a Flower: Succulents
- Dress Your Bridesmaids with Weddington Way
- Kentucky Derby Wedding Inspiration
- Romantic Spanish Inspired Wedding: Hayley + Greg
- DIY: Textured Clay Vase
- Wedding at The Parker Palm Springs: Ann + Richard
- Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite National Park
- Inspiration Board #45: Bohemian Beach Wedding
- Southern Fall Wedding: Tiffany + Zach
- Love You Daily
A big welcome to our newest talented wedding artists:
- Photography by Love By Serena
- Glass Jar Photography
- Wedding attire by Ruche Bridal
- Lowe Photos
- Entertainment by Goodbeat Productions
Check out more of our Preferred Wedding Artists in the Gallery. If you’re interested in becoming part of the GWS Wedding Artists Collection, click here to apply!
See you back on Monday with a super pretty DIY wedding and some wedding inspiration from one of my most fave romantic movies!! :)
all those details in that proposal video are too precious! i love all the hanging frames, tea cups, the mason jars with floating candles… swoon! what a great guy to orchstrate such a magical experience and unforgettable memory. and to think he also got it all on video?! that guy is a keeper! congrats to the both of them!
I was speachless when i saw the proposal video! so romantic and thoughtful
congrats becky & angel for getting your photos featured! beautiful work!
yay!! so happy our fellow propellors got featured here!! :D Congrats Angel and Becky!! :D :D
Sweet! Great video and great engagement shoot. Congratulations to the couple. I look forward to seeing the wedding.
That is the sweetest video! And I love the hanging frame.
such a sweet proposal and video :) congratulations to them!
love angel canary’s work!!! congrats!