Happy Friday lovelies! I can’t believe September is already here this weekend!! The summer went too fast, right?! Hope you have a fun Labor Day weekend planned and enjoy some time outdoors. If you are in LA, the LA Times Taste of LA is this weekend and should be a lot of fun. Planning to check that out along with some beach time and grilling. Still plenty hot here! Before we all head out for the long weekend, a few fun finds from the week:
• This romantic tulle wedding dress is perfect for a fall wedding – and can be delivered for next day delivery! Have you checked out the Shopbop Wedding Boutique? So great!
• Love this chic Jennifer Behr Pearl Birdcage veil
• Pretty custom made ring pillows by Michelle Edgemont
• Shoe Pick of the Week: I’m head over heels for these crackled copper heels
Big congrats to: Lindsay V. who was the lucky winner of the bridesmaids dresses from Ruche.com !
And in case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Washington Wedding with New England Style
• Early Morning Engagement Photos
• Romantic Wedding at Greystone Mansion
• Romantic Paris Elopement
• Wedding Invitations from Sweetheart Shout Out
• Playful Elopement at Summer Camp
• Handmade Geometric Wedding
• Little Black Dress Bridal Shower
• Saddlerock Ranch Malibu Wedding
A big welcome to our newest GWS Preferred Wedding Artists!
• Wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses + attire for the groom from J.Crew
• Photography by Joielala
• Micah & Megan Photographers
• Invitations from Simple Simon Design – and they are offering a coupon code for GWS readers for 10% with “greenwedding”
And check out this gorgeous wedding trailer from our newest videographer, Joel VanZ – Outdoor Wedding films!
to your wedding faves