Have you seen our “Favorite of 2016” round-ups this week? If not, pop on over to see the best of the best from 2016, and then check back here! Today, it’s a floral love fest on Green Wedding Shoes and we’re pretty darn excited about it! I mean, have you seen some of the gorgeous bouquets that we’ve featured this year?! It definitely wasn’t easy to narrow it down…
This year, brides tended to gravitate towards lush + loose bouquets, brimming with lots of greenery. We were awestruck by bold uses of color — berry-hues, magenta and orange, along with the infusion of succulents + air plants.
Let’s take a look at our most-loved bouquets from the last year (in no particular order) below!
1. This Colorful Berry-Hued Bouquet
from this Colorful Wedding Inspiration at the Brooklyn Art Library // bouquet by Gardenia Organic + photo by Lindsay Hackney Photography
2. This Bright Bouquet Brimming with Bougainvillea + Peonies
from this Bright + Modern Wedding Inspiration at the Fig House // bouquet by Lauryl Lane + photo by Krista Mason Photography
3. This Pretty Protea, Poppy + Tulip Bouquet
4. This California Garden-Inspired Bouquet
5. This Minimalistic White Branch Bouquet
6. This Texture-Filled Bouquet
7. This Whimsical Bouquet with Old Roses + Spring Daisies
8. This Edgy Bouquet Brimming with Air Plants, Thistle + Succulents
9. This Ultra-Amazing Textural Bouquet
10. This Lush, Unconstructed Protea-Infused Bouquet
11. This Ombré Bridal Bouquet
12. This Oversized Bouquet
Lots of gorgeous + organic designs, right?! The freshly-picked, straight-from-the-garden look was definitely a popular look. In the mood for more recaps and to see how wedding trends changed + evolved from past years? Click here!
P.S. Check back tomorrow for our favorite wedding cakes from 2016!