Have you been peepin’ at our 2017 Gift Guides this week? We’ve got some pretty picks for your bestie and the foodie/wine lover in your life to make shopping just a bit easier… And don’t worry, we didn’t forget the men in your life! We’ve curated the ultimate guide of picks for the stylish guy, the adventure seeker, the photographer and more! So whether it’s for your beau, your brother, or your dad… We’ve got a feeling they’ll be pretty thrilled with any of these gadgets + gizmos!
1. GWS — From one of our latest collaborations, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention this chambray floral tie – it comes in blue and gray! Wear it to a wedding, an event, or a date night. It’s subtle and classy, so both the bold dresser and those that like to keep things a bit more simple and conservative can totally rock it.
2. Crosley Forest Green Record Player — It’s portable, it’s vintage-inspired, and super retro. Bonus points if you pair it with records from some of his favorite bands!
3. Welcome to the Jungle Mat — We got fun and games.
4. Ceramic Glaze Dipped Mug — Featuring a rustic aesthetic with its two-tone glaze, there’s a chance you’ll be wanting a mug of your own to match his…
5. Adidas x Stan Smith Sneakers — Très chic, no? For the guy that loves looking sharp + cool, these kicks are a must!
6. Apple Watch — For the techie that wants to leave his phone behind… He can answer a call from his surfboard, ask Siri a question + even play songs during a run!
7. Stoneware Ceramic Growler — Perfect for camping or outdoor events, this growler is sure to get a lot of use.
8. Monogram Messenger Bag — Super cool with the waxed leather + it’s customizable?! Yes, please.
9. Larry David Portrait Tee — Try curbing your enthusiasm for this one.
10. Copper Fire Bowl — Wouldn’t this piece make for an amazing addition to the backyard? Handmade in Turkey from solid copper, this fire bowl is simply calling for bonfire nights, beers, and hanging out under the stars.
11. Fujifilm Instax Neo Classic Camera — For the budding photographer… This retro-inspired camera is perfect for documenting road trips and your life together in instant printable shots!
12. Moscow Mule Copper Mugs — Warm up with a delicious holiday drink and then cool down with an icy concoction during the summer months. Plus, they’ll look pretty on any shelf!
Error: Empty RewardStyle folder
Share your favorite items below — we’d love to hear what’s topping his list this year and any creative ideas you have! You can find more of our fave picks for the guy in your love over on Pinterest as well. Happy shopping, everyone!