Happy Friday lovelies! Hope you all had another wonderful week. If you are in LA and looking for a fun activity this weekend, the Renegade Craft Fair is one fun option. :) I know I’m hoping we can stop by for a bit this weekend – perfect place to find fun prints for the home, cute favors, jewelry and lots more handmade things. So, I was inspired by the festive wedding we shared this morning and thought it would be fun to share a few things inspired by that theme, so here are some fun picks!
• Perfect Free People dress for a wedding guest
• Love that this bouquet by Laura Miller Design matches the dress so perfectly!
• These Papel Picado invites are perfect for a festive wedding (and they come in three different colors!)
• Gorgeous Onyx Double Drop Earrings match the dress so amazingly
And in case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Fiesta Chic Wedding
• Handmade Australian Wedding
• Exclusive Date Specific Wedding Deals from BrideRush
• Mystical New Orleans Wedding
• Down the Aisle with Chriselle: Planning + Design
• An Elopement in Paris
• DIY: Cake Stand
• Handmade Desert Wedding at the Hicksville Trailer Palace
• Protecting Your Wedding Ring with Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance
• Almond Orchard Wedding Inspiration
• Eco-Chic Texas Wedding
A big welcome to our newest GWS Preferred Wedding Artists!
• Photography by Ben Sasso
• Berinmade Illustrated Paper Goods
• Photography by Couture House of Imagery
• Photography by The Wedding Artists Collective