Is your wedding ring insured? I know that before I got married I didn’t even know that was a thing you were supposed to do! Luckily my hubby is on the ball and had my ring insured before he even gave it to me. I know I would hate to lose my ring and everything it stands for, but it would be even worse if we had to pay for the replacement out of our own pockets. Perfect Circle™ Jewelery Insurance by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company offers jewelry protection to keep you connected to your special moments with the ones you love. Rather than a conventional insurance company, which adds jewelry as a rider or add-on, this is jewelry insurance by the experts! Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, provider of Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance, has been specializing in insuring jewelry and jewelry businesses since 1913. The difference in approach and service is as significant as it is valuable to their customers – from appraisal, to coverage, to claims, to replacement and beyond; they make it their mission to protect and maintain the value of each unique piece.
Customers choose Perfect Circle Jewelery Insurance to insure their jewelry because they:
- Offer worldwide coverage including jewelry loss, damage, theft, and mysterious disappearance.
- Provide comprehensive jewelry coverage that goes beyond ordinary homeowners insurance.
- Allow you to choose your own jeweler (other insurers may make you work with theirs).
- Hire licensed insurance agents as customer service representatives who have the knowledge and power to help you.
- Answer every call personally.
- Specialize exclusively in jewelry insurance.
- Employ Graduate Gemologists (GIA) on staff, protecting jewelry is their specialty and their passion.
- Offer valuable jewelry care and protection tips for your jewelry at home and while traveling anywhere in the world.
- Have been in business for nearly 100 years.
So, how is Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance different from homeowners or renters insurance?
Standard homeowners and renters insurance policies often impose limits on the value of personal jewelry they cover, and these values are often significantly less than the amount required to replace the jewelry. In the unfortunate event of a loss, they may send you to a jewelry repair company of their choice. Perfect Circle™ Jewelry Insurance by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company will always let you work with your preferred jeweler with any repair or replacement of your items. In addition, standard homeowners and renters insurance policies do not offer coverage such as mysterious disappearance. Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance does.
The best things in life are worth protecting. Trust your home to your homeowners’ policy, but trust your jewelry to the jewelry insurance specialists. Get lots more advice, coverage and service with Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance.