One of the most exciting things about weddings is how much they have changed + evolved over the years. Just think about how much the fête you’re currently planning differs from your parent’s big day. The same goes for the wedding registry! Since 2004, over 200,000 couples have “skipped the blender” and registered for the trip of a lifetime. Still new to this whole aspect of wedding planning? Allow us to introduce you to Traveler’s Joy, the world’s premier honeymoon registry website. Traveler’s Joy allows you to register for activities, experiences, and other items related to your first travel experience as a married couple. And since we all know how quickly wedding expenses can add up, wouldn’t it be so nice to know your guests can help send you off on a dreamy, romantic trip?! We think so!
A few reasons why we love Traveler’s Joy:
1. Instant Registry. A complete registry is just minutes away! When setting up a registry, couples can choose from a list of 50 theme-based (think beach, cruise, or mountains) or location-specific (think Italy or St. Lucia) item lists. With one-click, items and experiences are added to your registry. You can edit or delete any item at any time and also add plenty more of your own.
2. Group Gifting. It’s easy to divide the cost of expensive items into manageable portions. A private sunset sailboat trip that costs $300 can be split into 3 $100 gifts (or gifts of any size). Since there are many honeymoon items that can be very expensive, almost all couples use this feature in some way.
3. Partnerships + History. Traveler’s Joy has been in business since 2004 and have served over 200,000 members. They are also proud members of the Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Program (since 2006).
4. Physical Items. Couples are registering for increasing numbers of “accessory” items related to their honeymoon. Some examples include travel guidebooks, cameras, video-cameras, luggage, snorkeling gear, and even newlywed flip flops.
Want to read some real Traveler’s Joy member stories + see some real examples of what a honeymoon registry looks like? Check out the Real Honeymoon Stories section to hear first hand how the whole thing works + view Real Honeymoon Registries from around the world to get some ideas on where to go, what to do + how to set up your own registry!
Ready for the best news yet? One lucky GWS couple will win the first $300 of honeymoon activities and experiences! Whether it is surfing lessons, a spa treatment, or an incredible bottle of champagne, let them treat you to an amazing time on your special trip!
***The contest is now over and congrats to Rebecca who was the lucky winner!***
- Contest ends on March 20, 2014 at 10am PST
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or around March 21, 2014.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If Traveler’s Joy is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
to your wedding faves