If you haven’t yet heard of Jannie Baltzer, it’s time that changed – especially if you are looking for the perfect veil or headpiece for your big day! Jannie Baltzer’s inspiration comes from the details of past eras; The French Bohemianism of the early 1900’s, the details of the Art Deco movement and the glamour of 1920´s Hollywood, but (of course) updated beautifully for the fashion-forward bride of today! Jannie’s gorgeous pieces are made from the finest materials, like Preciosa crystals, luxurious French lace, handmade appliqué lace flowers and silk tulle. And each piece (including all the intricate bead work + minute details) is handmade in her Copenhagen studio.
Her Parisian-inspired 2015 collection is one of our very favorites yet! Let’s hear a bit more about it from Jannie herself:
My 2015 collection is inspired by old world charm, 1920’s Paris and takes place in a beautiful chic trashed Parisian apartment – where you can feel the mood from days gone by. This beautiful bride is getting married, and she is dancing barefoot and happy on the old floor in delicate dresses trying on various couture headpieces. To emphasize this mood I have used rose gold, honey-gold, antique gold, silver, cream and ivory Preciosa crystals. In this collection I have also used gorgeous opulent oversized Preciosa crystals in silver to add a touch of glamour to the collection.
Love these dreamy, romantic veils!
And the beadwork is so stunning, right?!
To see more of Jannie’s beautiful bridal accessories, including a more in-depth look at her 2015 collection, be sure to visit her website! And for updates, inspiration, and eye candy, be sure to follow Jannie on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
And we’re so excited to share that Jannie Baltzer will be giving away one piece from her website (excluding veils) to one lucky GWS reader! The giveaway is open to brides-to-be worldwide and to enter, simply fill out the form below.
***Congrats to Brooke S. who was the lucky winner for this one!***
- All entries must be received by 4:00 PM PST on October 23, 2014.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or around October 21, 2014.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
* This post is sponsored by Jannie Baltzer. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!