Happy Friday lovelies! Wow this week went fast! Still trying to catch up from taking off for a few days with family in town for the holiday weekend, but should be caught up today and love that feeling. :) I’ve been loving the summer weather and planning to spend some time at the beach, grilling + relaxing this weekend. Hope you have something fun planned also! This week I was inspired by green + blue…
- Pretty Something Blue Headband
- Love the typography on this invite from Minted
- Perfect green wedding shoes with a cute bow! :)
- And head over heels in love with this bridesmaid’s dress from our sponsor Whitney Deal! Isn’t the pattern just perfect!
Our sponsor Little White Dresser (pretty hair pieces + lace gloves) is having a buy one, get one free sale until 6/10/12!
And one of our Preferred Wedding Artists, Fresh In Love, is holding a contest for FREE Engagement Photos in Palm Springs!
Love this sweet Save the Date from Kat + Steve who are planning their wedding in Iceland! They used a 6-ft long piece of wood and 4 colors. The whole process took them about 15 hours, but so worth it! The design itself was created by Steve and is incorporated into their invites and website also. Congrats you two + can’t wait to see the wedding photos!
In case you missed any of our posts from this past week:
- Colorful + Fun Austin Wedding
- Introducing the sophia project + The Story of Forgiveness
- Get to Know a Flower: Peonies
- A Wedding Festival in the Woods
- Long Distance Love
- Handmade Florida Wedding
- Playful Summer Ranch Wedding
- Memorial Day Wedding Inspiration
A big welcome to our newest talented wedding artists:
- Dana Grant Photography
- YEAH! rentals
- Bash,Please – full service event production + design house
- Jonathan Young Weddings
- Laura Izumikawa Photography
- roomforty – innovative + inspired food for your day