Happy Friday lovelies! In honor of October being National Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought a pink board was in order for today! I love pops of bright pink among pale pinks and red, plus it’s for a great cause. And speaking of great causes, one of my favorites – One Hope Wines– has a Chardonnay that for each bottle they sell, they donate $3 in profits to breast cancer awareness. Perfect for a great drink for your events and money towards a great cause. Other fun pink finds today:
Congrats!! And a big congrats to our awesome editorial assistant here at GWS, Katie, who is marrying her love Jeremy this weekend here in LA! We are so excited for their wedding (which we’ll be sharing later this year on GWS along with some of her great DIY projects!) and so excited for them to start their amazing journey as husband + wife.
And in case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Crafty Reclaimed Wood Wedding
• Get the Look: Polka Dot Wedding
• DIY: Polka Dot Veil
• Inspiration Board #47: Lots of Dots
• Join the GWS team We are looking for a graphic designer + DIY contributors!
• Twigs & Honey + Elizabeth Messina + a Giveaway! (you have until Tuesday to enter!)
• Myra Callan Bridal Collection
• Handmade New York Wedding
• Erica Elizabeth Designs + a Giveaway! (you have until Monday to enter!)
• Garden Styled Wedding Inspiration with Balloons
• Whimsical Smog Shoppe Wedding
A big welcome to our newest GWS Preferred Wedding Artists!
• Photography by Galaxie Andrews
• Focus Photography
• Wedding films by Zomei Video Productions
• Wedding films by 618 Studios
• For Such A Time Designs
• Wedding films by Cinema Mirage