Happy Friday lovelies! Jason and I had an amazing trip this past week at The Resort at Paws Up. We’ll be sharing lots of photos and fun stories in the next few weeks – can’t wait! :) Since I was out of the office, lots of emails and other projects to catch up on this weekend! Before we head out for the weekend, some fun finds from the week:
- Love that this couple used our DIY string heart as a backdrop for their wedding!
- I had a chance to catch up on the latest issue of Sunset magazine (one of my faves!) this weekend. How fun would it be to rent this cute camper (seen on the cover of the mag) for a trip?!!
- Cute gold papier mache heart from Paloma’s Nest
- Looking for delicious handmade chocolates? Check out these yummy treats from Petite Pig Chocolates
And since it’s Friday, I thought this sweet proposal – and proposal story – planned by The Heart Bandits (a company who help with proposal planning) + captured by Watts Films would be perfect for today. :)
In case you missed any of our posts from this past week:
• A Rainbow Parasol Wedding: Xanthe + Ethan
• A Whimsical Vaudeville Wedding: Joui + Andrew
• Wedding Albums by Muujee
• A Road Trip Elopement
• Whimsical Tennessee Ranch Wedding: Lialah + Daniel
• Elegant Montana Ranch Wedding: Lindsay + Steve
• Welcome BBQ Rehearsal Dinner: Lindsay + Steve
• Southern Charm Wedding: Christina + Jonathan
• Head Over Heels for: Laser Cut Details
A big welcome to our newest talented wedding artists:
• Spindle Photography
• Photography by Oz Visuals
• Bridal accessories by Twigs & Honey
• Wedding attire by The Dessy Group
• Handmade Details by Bramble Workshop
• Entertainment by Scratch Weddings
Check out more of our Preferred Wedding Artists in the Gallery. If you’re interested in becoming part of the GWS Wedding Artists Collection, click here to apply!