It’s fairly easy to shop for the ladies in your life (chances are if you like it, she will too!) but who else has a hard time shopping for the guys?? Your dad only needs so many ties and while that personalized flask/mug/accessory bag IS cool, it’s time to look outside the norm for your beau. We’re here to help you knock the holidays out of the park—so we consulted some of the guys in our lives to bring you an essential guide to what he’d REALLY like to unwrap. Consider it our gift to you :)
1. Nike Air Force 1 ’07 ($90) — A modern take on the iconic shoe that pairs well with literally everything.
2. Deus Ex Machina Looper Cap ($42) — This 5 panel embroidered cap from the hip brand is for the guy in pursuit of fun—motorcycling, surfing, skateboarding, whatever—and looking good while doing it,
3.Pilgrim Surf + Supply Logo T-Shirt ($50)— A comfortable + well-made T-shirt from the Brooklyn-based brand that’s bringing those California surf vibes.
4. Sangean Mini Bluetooth Speaker + Radio ($99) — A little retro, a little modern, this wooden speaker is perfect for tunes on the go.
5. Sonic Editions Framed 1964 The Beatles Print ($300) — In collaboration with Mr Porter, an individually numbered print of the iconic photo by Life magazine photographer Bill Ray is the ultimate collector’s item for fans of the fab four.
6. Herschel Supply Co. Carry-On Trade Luggage in Woodland Camo ($150) — You can’t go wrong with Herschel Supply Co., and this hardside carry on has both the look + quality that’s built to last.
8. The Oxford Sunnies from Quay Australia ($50) — A classic pair of sunnies is always a good gift, and we love this affordable pair from Quay.
9. Buck Mason Curved Hem Tee ($28-$32) — Hailed as one of the best T-shirts on the market, Buck Mason is killing the comfortable classics game—and the guys in your life can’t have too many tees.
10. Corduroy Sherpa Trucker Jacket ($99) — This corduroy jacket with an ultra-warm sherpa lining is style for a steal that, yep, would look mighty fine with a pair of Air Force 1s ;)
Also, if you want to see even more ideas of what we’re loving this year, head over to our Pinterest page and find our extended Gift Guide for Him picks!