This past year we shared some pretty amazing real weddings. These 10 are the most visited, shared, pinned and hearted from the past year. So, let’s take a look and see which weddings you all fell in love with from the past year…
10. This Festival Inspired Backyard Wedding photographed by Jenny Kim Photo stole our hearts with their giant pink tent, the festival weekend atmosphere, and the triangle dining table – so many personal touches and gorgeous design by Sitting In A Tree.
9. A Santa Margarita Ranch Wedding photographed by The Collective Photographers. So many of you loved the pretty bridesmaids dresses from Anthropologie, the train ride after the ceremony, and their barn reception at Santa Margarita Ranch.
8. This Handmade Boho Chic Wedding photographed by Priscila Valentina Photography was another favorite. With the gorgeous bride + groom, the lovely bridesmaids all in Free People along with the other Free People inspired decor, this one was a stunner!
7. Amy Smart + Carter Oosterhouse’s Eco-Friendly Wedding photographed by Harrison Studio was simply stunning. You guys loved that this celeb couple incorporated so many eco-friendly details into their day – as did I!
6. And how about this Vintage Circus Wedding photographed by Cameron Ingalls? This circus-loving couple went all out on their circus theme with a big top tent, fire breathing circus performers and so much more!
5. A Handmade Paper Flower Wedding photographed by Studio Castillero. So many of you loved all the great DIY advice from this sweet wedding – including the super fun paper flowers the bride + bridesmaids all carried (which was our top DIY post from 2012!).
4. This Woodsy Bohemian Wedding photographed by Ellie Grover captured so many hearts also. From the adorable flower girls, to the stylish bride + groom, and all their great details, there was lots of pinning from this wedding!
3. DeAnna Pappas + Stephen Stagliano’s Southern Chic Wedding photographed by Callaway Gable was another favorite. This former Bachelorette favorite captured our hearts with her sweet Southern wedding to her love Stephen.
1. And which wedding was the most popular in 2012? That would be fashion blogger Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor‘s Romantic Wedding at Greystone Mansion photographed by Jana Williams! So fun to see that you guys loved our Down the Aisle with Chriselle series and her wedding was a dream wedding for so many of you. :)
And since elopements were a fun trend to share last year, I thought I’d share the most favorite elopement of the bunch also! An Elopement at Yosemite National Park photographed by Carl Zoch was a dream wedding for so many of you. :)
Next week I’ll be sharing my favorite fashion details, wedding details, engagements and more from 2012, so see you all back on Monday!