We love fun “Here Comes Your Bride” banners for the flower girl or ring bearer to carry down the aisle, so we asked the creative gals at Smitten on Paper to come up with their own fun version to share with you all today! I love what they came up with and it’s easy to change it up a bit to match your wedding colors and/or style.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Watercolor paper
• X-acto knife
• Hot glue gun
1. Paint your watercolor paper in the colors of your choice. We went with a fun and abstract watercolor look.
2. Print out your phrase on computer paper in the size that will fit on your paper + tape it into place with removable tape.
3. Using an x-acto knife, cut out each letter, using the print out as a stencil (chose a font that has as few curvy lines as possible!).
4. Using scissors or an x-acto knife trim your sign down into the shape of your choice, we think a flag is cute for our look.
5. Using hot glue, adhere your banner to a dowel.
6. Add some ribbon or other embellishments to make your sign extra fancy.
And now you have a super cute and fun sign to get everyone ready for the bride to walk down the aisle!
to your wedding faves