Looking for a fun alternative to bouquets for your bridesmaids? We love the idea of a pretty flower bracelet for your gals! Our DIY contributor, Amanda of Anthomanic, is here to show you how easy it is to make. :) This would also be so fun for a bridal shower or birthday party, right?!
What you will need:
• A few small floral blooms and leaves (spray roses, succulents, basil used here)
• A bracelet, a necklace or chain
• Oasis brand floral adhesive
• Gardening shears
How to make the bracelets:
1. Using the bracelet as a platform for the florals to be attached, add glue to flat base of bracelet.
2. Cut the stem of the flower all the way to the base of the flower head and cover the base of the flower with floral adhesive, then attach to glued areas of the bracelet. Add blooms and foliage wherever desired!
3. Place in a refrigerator until ready to use
So pretty and easy to make, right? Looking forward to seeing some bridesmaids with pretty flower bracelets in the near future! :)
to your wedding faves