It’s true what they say: every dollar you spend is a vote toward the world you want to see! That’s why we’ve been researching more ethical ways to shop via find brands that empower people, care about the environment, and are focused on positive change. Guys, we’ve found some SERIOUSLY GREAT products + companies and we’re SO excited to share! And there is nothing more fun than choosing the perfect gift, but these super cute finds add a whole new layer to giving. Read on and discover our top wedding gift picks for everyone from your MOH…to yourself ;)
Mindful Gifts for Bridesmaids
- Hand-engraved Jewelry with Matching Stationery by Ariel Gordan Jewelry x Sugar Paper: starting at $250 | Handmade and from quality materials, two of our favorite local LA brands collaborated to create the ultimate personalized keepsake.
- Hand-beaded Skinny Love Bracelet from Ubuntu Made: $19 | Crafted by Maasai artisans in Kenya, these bracelets empower women makers and support (RED)’s fight against AIDS.
- LOVE Cotton Tee from The Giving Keys: $30 | Designed in collaboration with Known Supply, this tee is on a mission to humanize the apparel industry and support The Giving Keys’ mission to empower those transitioning out of homelessness.
- Bridal Party Bundle – 5 Tropical Palm Dusters + Moon Clutches from Sseko Designs: $595 (retail $700) | Bridesmaid robes just reached a new level with these super cute dusters from Sseko, an ethical fashion brand creating positive change across East Africa! The bundle also includes 5 adorable clutches, and if tropical isn’t your thing, we also LOVE the Pink Swirl dusters!
Mindful Gifts for Groomsmen
- Slim Leather Wallet from Sseko: $35 | A simple leather wallet handcrafted in Ethiopia from locally sourced leather.
- Cypress Fig Personal Fragrance from Apolis: $98 | This Perfume-grade fragrance is made of a blend of natural essential oils and bottled in a recyclable glass vessel. Apolis developed + produces the best-selling fragrance locally in Los Angeles.
- Customizable Lunch Bag from Apolis: $48 | A jute tote, this durable, waterproof bag with 3 lines of customizable text! Each bag is handcrafted by receive artisans who receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund.
- Conscious Step Socks from Society B: $45 | Step toward positive change! We found these socks on Society B, a unique marketplace that stocks brands that give back. On top of that, 10% of all Society B’s proceeds go to charity!
Mindful Gifts for Flower Girls + Ring Bearers
- Knitted Finger Puppet Set from The Little Market: $30 | Lauren Conrad and Hannah Skvarla’s online fair trade shop is our go to for the little ones! How fun are these finger puppets knitted in Kenya?
- Little Serape Blankets from The Little Market: $38 | These blankets may be our favorite gift in the entire guide! SO cute! They come in different colors and each purchase empower artisans at Camaxtl in Mexico!
- Reusable Gift Bag from The Little Market: $10-14 | These adorable bags support artisans in Bangladesh and come in 3 sizes and with black or white print! Wouldn’t this one be just darling as a flower girl basket?
- Zebra Print Shoes by Toms: $42 | The one for one brand has the cutest little kicks for kiddo’s and we’re loving this funky zebra print!
Mindful Gifts for Parents of the Bride + Groom
- Wedding Photo Album Collection from Artifact Uprising: Starting at $250 | This sweet deal includes one album for you to keep and two parent albums for you to give! We love Artifact Uprising’s commitment to quality and sourcing reclaimed + recycled materials for a positive environmental impact.
- A Bottle of Wine or Wine Club Membership from Peace Water Winery: Bottles start at $24 | This Indiana-based winery donates 50% of net profits to local and global charities!
- Hand-milled Wrapped Soap from Raven + Lily: $8 | Each bar of soap is made with essential oils and from recycled and locally sourced materials by an artisan in Northern India .
- “You are the Best” Candle from The Little Market: $28 | Each candle is poured by Prosperity Candle, a social enterprise that invests in women entrepreneurs to help end poverty. Choose from over 30 yummy scents!
Mindful Gifts for Your Registry
- Moroccan Cotton Throw from Raven + Lily: $98 | These beautiful hand-loomed throws are by artisans in Marrakesh and 10% of sales support girls’ education in Morocco!
- Travel Prints from The Citizenry: from $195 | This gorgeous curated collection documents The Citizenry’s travels to all ends of the world as they source global goods.
- Woven Mercado Storage Baskets from The Citizenry: from $95 | Handcrafted with Mexican palm leaves by a fair trade cooperative in Guerrero, Mexico, you can never go wrong with cute storage!
- Immigrant Cookbook Gift Box from The Little Market: $114 | The set includes a cotton hand towel from India, wooden utensils from Tunisia, and a cookbook that supports the ACLU Immigrants’ Rights Project. Get to cookin’!
What are your favorite brands that give back? Let us know in the comments—we’d love to support them!