We’re preeetty sure more than a few engagements went down over the holidays. (If you’re one of the lucky ladies or gents, do indulge us a bit in the comments section below!) As you brides-to-be are probably already discovering, after the ring comes all kinds of little (but important) details, including your bridal accessories, that will tie your whole wedding day look together. At GWS, we have been big fans of Tessa Kim’s vintage-inspired hair adornments for a long time now. We love that they’re handmade in the U.S. + even though the aesthetic veers vintage, they’re perfect for today’s modern bride.
The new collection features so many pretty, delicate pieces…
And love this knotted swiss dot veil!
We’re super excited to announce that Tessa Kim is giving away a $150 gift certificate to one lucky GWS reader! The giveaway is open to readers in all countries + you can enter for the chance to win by filling out the form below.
And we’re also happy to share that all GWS readers (in all countries) will receive 15% off their Tessa Kim purchase throughout January with the promo code ‘TessaKimGWS’! Additionally, Tessa Kim is offering free shipping on U.S. orders over $250 (no promo code needed ).
Congrats to Karla-Rae who was our random winner!!
- All entries must be received by 5:00 PM PST on January 13, 2015.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be a US citizen and over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
photography: Deyla Huss // hair stylist: Jennifer Walker from Face Body Beauty // makeup artist: Jennifer Walker from Face Body Beauty // location: Villa Catalana Cellars // styling: Petalos Design // dresses: Elizabeth Dye // rentals: Something Borrowed PDX