Thanks to the talented Linda Chaja for sharing these beautiful photos with us today. I LOVE the colors, Leah’s dress and of course the beautiful succulents + billy buttons! The couple wanted the wedding & details to be very casual and due to budget made most of the details themselves. It turned out so perfect don’t you think!?
The wedding took place at QAD Inc. in Summerland Ca. QAD is an international software company located on top of a mountain over looking the ocean. The location is not open to the public for events, but the bride’s father is a personal friend of the president of QAD and allowed them to host their wedding there for free!!!!
The couple did a lot of the details on their own:
• Drift wood arch made by the groom
• Made cones on aisle chairs & knitted the pom poms
• Programs designed & typed (by the bride)on a vintage typewriter and made photo copies & tied with yellow yarn
• Placed Burr fans on each seat for guest
• Seating cards rocks purchased at homedepot
• Label ties were all typed by the bride & wrapped to the rocks with yellow yarn
• Wooden table numbers painted yellow purchased at Michaels
Dress: Pronvias (“White 1” collection by Pronovias under “Gasas”)
Brides shoes: BCBG
Brides Hair: Michay Salon & Spa
Brides Make up: Done by the bride herself
Bridesmaids dresses: Alexis Adamour purchased at Bloomingdales (dresses originally cost $240 but received 40% off)
Bridesmaids Headbands: The bride made these herself as gifts
Flowers: Anna & Maggie La Play- family friend who doesn’t have a floral business but does do flower arrangements for friends & family.
Coordinator: Family friend starting her coordinating biz Ahnika Johnson ([email protected])
Catering: Pure Joy
Cupcakes: Hennings Cake Boutique
Car: 1957 Porsche Speedster borrowed from a family friend
Thanks so much Linda for providing all the information and sharing your work. Check out more from the wedding on Linda’s Blog. Congrats Leah + Chris!!