We don’t know about you, but when we get a personalized save-the-date in the mail – you know, the ones with a cutie pic of the soon-to-be-weds, complete with some happy typeface and sweet message – we get extra excited about their big day! Because there’s just something so fun about seeing the couple’s excitement firsthand that can’t be beat. That’s why we think if you’re planning to tackle just one (or a few) DIY projects for your wedding, you just can’t go wrong with choosing to print your own paper goods. And it doesn’t have to be as daunting as it sounds!
Today we’re sharing a way to make the designing + printing process totally breezy + fun, thanks to our partners at Walgreens! Working with Walgreens, you can create your own gifts and products to make your wedding (and other important) memories last for a lifetime. With their user-friendly design portal, customize + print your save-the-dates, thank you cards, and albums easily and for a great price.
GWS had a fun feature on a page from Walgreens‘ Spring/Summer 2015 catalog (seen above) which you can snag in stores now, or view digitally here. Flip through to start getting inspired for design ideas for your wedding stationery + keepsakes!
Start the process of designing the paper goods for your wedding + all your fun keepsakes from the day (think photo books, memento boxes, wood panels, canvas prints + more) at Walgreens. And a little good news to get your design journey started: We’ve teamed up with Walgreens to gift 5 winners with a $25 Walgreens promo card along with a $25 Walgreens Photo discount code, making the prize worth $50 for 5 of you!
To enter, simply fill out the form below! Good luck :)
**** Congrats to our winners – Ami R, Emily C, Sarah S, Kayla J and Tam V ****
- All entries must be received by 6:00 PM PST on April 30, 2015.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be a US citizen and over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
* This post is sponsored by Walgreens. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!