We are thrilled to see how much love you all have given our collaboration with Modcloth and are excited to share that a few of the dresses from our collection that were coming soon are all now available today! The Green Wedding Shoes dress (which was available when we announced the collection) sold out within the first week (thank you!!!) but the Cotton Candy Cocktails dress (below left and my personal fave!) and the Bridesmaids Bash dress (below right) are both now finally available. Yay!!
Along with the Blush With Destiny dress (seen below) that we also featured.
To celebrate the good news, we have a $500 gift certificate to give away to one lucky reader! This would be perfect to help with the cost of your bridesmaids dresses, gifts for your bridesmaids, a dress for yourself (currently also loving this sparkly 1920’s inspired dress and this dress or this Erin Fetherston dress would make a perfect wedding dress!), some new shoes (green heels perhaps?!) or some new clothes for your fall wardrobe :)
To enter, just fill out the form below by 6:00 PM PST on October 21, 2014. We’ll announce a winner here on October 23rd. Good luck!!
***Congrats to our lovely winner Spring P.***
- All entries must be received by 6:00 PM PST on October 21, 2014.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or around October 21, 2014.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
art direction + styling: Green Wedding Shoes // photography: Mr. Haack // dresses, shoes + jewelry: ModCloth // venue: Lombardi House Hollywood, California // florals: Moon Canyon Design // hair + makeup: 10.11 Makeup // furniture rentals: Found Vintage Rentals // watercolor backdrop: Jesi Haack Design and T&S CRAFT // cotton candy cart: Bon Puf
* This post is sponsored by ModCloth. All content, ideas, and words are by Green Wedding Shoes. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!