We’ve been proven time and time again by GWS couples that weddings don’t have to cost thousands of dollars, nor do you have to spend an entire month’s salary on a gown. While we’re not discouraging you from doing so—if having *that* gown is one of your big things for the wedding, GO FOR IT! But, we also know how quickly wedding expenses can add up, and finding a dress that’s under $1,000 can sometimes be tricky at bridal salons.
So, we perused the internet for our favorite wedding dresses under $800! From dresses that are perfect for a free-spirited beach wedding, to those that are minimal yet glam…and even those that would travel well for a faraway elopement. Let’s take a gander at the gowns (in no particular order)!
1. Sorrento Dress, BHLDN
2. Lace Appliqué V-Neck Tulle Wedding Dress, by TADASHI SHOJI available at Nordstrom
3. Sarita Dress, BHLDN
4. JS Collection Santiago Dress, BHLDN
5. Jonas Dress, BHLDN
6. Tadashi Shoji Tenley Gown, BHLDN
7. Cold Shoulder Wedding Dress with Ruffled Sleeves, David’s Bridal
8. Capelet Athenia Wedding Dress, David’s Bridal
9. Bastille Dress, Reformation
10. Champs Dress, Reformation
11. Sauvignon Dress, Reformation
12. Verbena Dress, Reformation
13. Brennan Dress, by Watters available at Nordstrom
14. Off-The-Shoulder Eyelash Plus Size Wedding Dress, David’s Bridal
15. Fields Dress, by Watters available at Nordstrom
Dig this? You might also love this: tips to save money and still have a gorgeous wedding!