We’ve been proven time and time again by GWS couples that weddings don’t have to cost thousands of dollars, nor do you have to spend an entire month’s salary on a gown. While we’re not discouraging you from doing so—if having *that* gown is one of your big things for the wedding, GO FOR IT! But, we also know how quickly wedding expenses can add up, and finding a dress that’s under $1,000 can sometimes be tricky at bridal salons.
So, we perused the internet for our favorite wedding dresses under $800! From dresses that are perfect for a free-spirited beach wedding, to those that are minimal yet glam…and even those that would travel well for a faraway elopement. Let’s take a gander at the gowns (in no particular order)!
1. Midsummer Ditsy Gown, Needle & Thread
2. Angelica Lace Gown, Needle & Thread
3. Aurora Gown, Needle & Thread
4. Dreams of You Gown, BHLDN
5. Miraval Gown, BHLDN
6. Montreal Dress, BHLDN
7. Sinclair Dress, BHLDN
8. Sorrento Dress, BHLDN
9. Peppermint Dress, Reformation
10. Imogen Dress, Reformation
11. Verbena Dress, Reformation
12. Amelie Gown, Spell Designs
13. Pattie Empire Waist Crepe Gown, Joanna August available at Nordstrom
14. Satin Paneled Wedding Dress with Fishtail, ASOS
15. Bergen Dress, Christy Dawn
Dig this? You might also love this: Tips to Save Money and Still Have a Gorgeous Wedding!