Who’s in need of a DELISH Cinnamon Salty Dog cocktail? Melissa Pina contributed this recipe and we’re pretty sure it’s one you’re going to want to whip up…ASAP! Perfect for fall, a Friday night, or a weekend hang, this Cinnamon Salty Dog hits the spot. Plus, it’s not all that difficult (major win).
Without further ado, let’s get things shaking!
- Cocktail Shaker
- 1 lime
- 1½ shots vodka
- 1 heavy pour fresh grapefruit juice
- a few pinches cinnamon
- kosher salt
- granulated sugar
- Place a heaping spoonful of Kosher salt and a couple small pinches of sugar and cinnamon onto a small plate.
- Add to your cocktail shaker a squeeze of lime wedge, 1½ shots of vodka, a heavy pour of fresh grapefruit juice, and a tiny pinch of cinnamon.
- Place just enough water in a shallow bowl or plate then dip the rim of your glass, followed by a quick dip into the salt + sugar mixture.
- Drop a couple rocks or a nice round cube into your glass, pour, and enjoy....you earned it!
We’d love to hear what you think after making it, any kind of twists you’d add, or your favorite cocktail recipes in the comments below!
If you’re looking for more cocktail recipes, we’ve got you covered…..check out the rest of our tasty drinks right here.