Wedding photographer, Liz Morrow, is an Alaskan girl, living in the Pacific Northwest with her husband Dan and Corgi pup, Dusty. She loves hiking and camping, and after growing up in Alaska, she’s never been able to shake her love of the wilderness. Because of that, some of her most favorite weddings to shoot are those that are outdoors, in a beautiful, scenic location, and totally adventure-driven. We know lots of GWS couples fit that criteria, so if it sounds like she is describing you and your wedding, you definitely have to read on to learn more about Liz and don’t miss her amazing giveaway at the end of the post!
Liz tells us more about her + her style, I love shooting couples who are creative, adventurous, down to earth, wanderlust addicted, and crazy in love. Whether it’s eloping on a mountaintop in Mount Rainier National Park, rocking snow boots under your gown for snowy bridal portraits in Alaska, jetting off to Ireland for a lakeside (or rather, Loch-side?) ceremony, or just celebrating with family and friends in a cozy, intimate backyard setting, I love how people infuse their own personalities into their weddings! Every wedding is so unique and special, it’s such an honor for me to get to be the one chosen to tell the story of your love and wedding day through my photography.
I get to spend the entire day with my couples, from the buzzing excitement of getting ready, the butterfly moments right before walking down the aisle, the quiet moments together when we escape the hustle and bustle for some bride + groom portraits, to the last big exit. I always feel like I’m let into an inner sanctum, like I’m “with the band” if you will. I always leave the wedding at the end of the night feeling like I’ve made new friends with my couple. And delivering the images we created, sharing the captured memories that will live on for generations, watching the couple relive their day going through their images? That actually might be my favorite, it’s a toss-up.
We love the epic scenery seen in these nature-filled frames! If you want to book a wedding or shoot with Liz at a discounted rate, check out her travel schedule to see if she’ll be in your neck of the woods anytime soon! She’s offering a discount on elopements, weddings, and engagement sessions while she’s on the road!
And now, let’s hear the details for the amazing giveaway from Liz!
First, we’ve gotta share: there will be two grand prizes!
– One International (non-US) Unlimited Wedding Coverage Package
– One 50% off discount on any wedding package
And two runners up receive:
$500 gift card to use towards their wedding photography package
To enter, all you have to do is fill out this form.
The rules + details:
- Wedding must be taking place in 2016
- Liz Morrow Studios must be available for the wedding date
- A standard wedding contract will apply to all winners
- For winners receiving a discount on their coverage, 50% of total costs will be paid as a reservation fee to secure the date booked
- International Grand Prize wedding package includes unlimited day-of wedding coverage, custom usb drive with hi resolution digital files. Value: $3000. Travel + accommodation fees are not included and must be paid by winning couple
- Additional coverage hours, second shooter, engagement session, prints, albums, and other products are available at an additional cost
- All Entries must be received by November 18th, 2015. 10 Semifinalists will be contacted to move onto the second round, where the winner will be chosen by votes on Facebook. Final contest ends 11/28/15. Winners will be notified on 11/29/15
* This post is sponsored by Liz Morrow. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!