When looking for the perfect jewelry piece to complete their wedding day look, so many brides (smartly) turn to BHLDN. A GWS fave for more reasons that we can count, their gorgeous baubles are unique, yet timeless; intricate, but still never over-the-top. Today we thought we’d share some gorgeous eye candy from BHLDN’s two newest capsule collections, Fancy Bohemian + Jewel Tones, for brides who still need to scoop up that perfect finishing piece. And for all fellow jewelry lovers + BHLDN fans, be sure not to miss the amazing giveaway at the end of the post!
Each BHLDN capsule collection features limited edition jewelry, hand-selected from designers from around the world. You’ll find a variety of textures for an exclusive, heirloom feel and gorgeous materials like semi-precious stones + swarovski crystals.
The Jewel Tones capsule collection boasts crystal statement pieces, with a mix of both clear + color-saturated gemstones, perfect for fashion-forward brides! We also happen to think almost every piece in this beautiful collection would be the perfect accessory for holiday parties or New Year’s Eve!
The Fancy Bohemian capsule collection is filled with iridescent opals + fresh pearls. These unique elements add a touch of organic sparkle + are practically made for the modern boho bride! And we love that each piece features subtle natural variations that make them truly one-of-a-kind.
So many beautifully unique pieces, right?!
And we’re SO excited to share the news that we’re teaming up with BHLDN to give away one limited edition blush pearl Estuary Necklace designed by Lena Skadegard! This gorgeous necklace features ten subtly iridescent baroque pearls, hand-knotted for a beautiful, organic look. And due to slight differences in the freshwater pearls, no two necklaces are exactly alike. To enter to win this amazing piece, simply fill out the contest form below!
***Congrats to Julia F. who was the lucky winner!***
- All entries must be received by 6:00 PM PST on December 10, 2014.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or around December 10, 2014.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be a US citizen and over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
* This post is sponsored by BHLDN. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!