Hey hey, all you lovely readers! How many tabs do you currently have open in the background of home goods, Pinterest goals, beauty products, or clothes? When you work from your laptop, the online shopping is kind of… non-stop. Since we’re always searching the internet for pretty pieces to style for weddings, gift to your bridesmaids, or create an aesthetically pleasing interior — we thought it’d be fun to share with you some of our monthly picks!
And, of course, because it’s February — many of this month’s goodies feature those gorgeous dusty rose, blush, and red tones in honor of Valentine’s Day. (Though, truth be told, we can’t resist this color palette and would gladly surround ourselves with pretty pink things all year long.) Anyway, you work hard + you deserve to treat yourself. If you need a sign, this is us giving you permission to pamper yourself!
1. Floral Embroidered Velvet Kimono — We’ve got a soft spot for all things velvet, and are positively smitten over this posie print! Plus, when the weather warms up, this would look super cute with shorts.
2. Comme des Garçons Sneakers — Classic Converse sneakers, with a hearty twist!
3. Marrakesh Jewelry Case — How darling is this studded case? For the gal on the go, this is the perfect way to store your jewelry in a seriously chic way.
4. Big Beat Red Blend — Say hello to our favorite red à la moment. What’s better than having wine delivered straight to your door? (Use this link to get an exclusive offer for 4 bottles of wine for $30!!!)
5. Earthenware Vase in Blush + White — Target does it again! Pop your flowers from the farmers’ market in this vase, or simply have it chill on your dresser/table for a touch of blush.
6. Gold + White Flatware — Because every meal eaten off of gold flatware feels more luxe, right? Why not bring it home?
7. L’Occitane x Rifle Paper Co. Lotion — Two of our favorite brands in one? YAY! This rosy scent isn’t too bad, either. ;)
8. Pink Carpet Throw Pillow — Whether it’s for the bed or the couch, every space could use one of these throw pillows!
9. Geo Tufted Tassel Throw Blanket — The minimal + boho throw of our dreams! Who wouldn’t want to cozy on up in this?
10. Blush Dining Set — Because stoneware + blush pink were just meant to go together.
11. French Girl Organics Rose Lip Polish — There’s a special place in our heart for all products from French Girl Organics + this all-natural and earth-friendly exfoliant is one of our faves.
12. Pizza Was My First Love Tee — Cheeky + to the point. Best worn while eating pizza. P.S. It’s a steal at only $14.95!
Happy February, lovelies! We’d love to hear what items you’re currently crushing on/are your must-haves!
I loooooove this blush/rosé colour! Especially the dining set!