In just under two weeks, The Wedding Planners’ Gathering will be launching! What is The Wedding Planners’ Gathering? It’s a jam-packed two week online event kicking off on May 16th. With a selection of TEN incredible instructors who make up some of the most inspiring designers and planners in the industry, this event will arm you with everything you need to know about planning a wedding. Each of them has created a beautiful, exclusive video pertaining to some aspect of the design and planning world. From tablescape design to stationery, food to budgeting, marketing to florals and beyond… The curriculum is varied and interesting and applicable to anyone in the business, who wants to be in the business, and those planning their own weddings!
I mean, check out the talent and topics below…
• Jeannie Savage of Details, Details // Our Top 20 Wedding Day Tips
• Amber Karson and Emily Butler of Karson Butler Events // Designing the Culinary Experience
• Steve Moore of Sinclair & Moore // Foundations of Floral Design
• Carrie Moe of Type A Society // Branding & Marketing Your Planning Business
• Robin Baab of Gather Events // Creating a Cohesive Stationery Suite
• Beth Helmstetter of Beth Helmstetter Events // Creating a Beautiful Wedding, No Matter the Location
• Jesse Tombs and Alison Rinderknecht of Alison Events // Breaking Down the Budget
• Emily Starr Alfano of mStarr Design // Tablescape Design, From Vision to Reality
• Jesi Haack of Jesi Haack Design // Creative Backdrops and Displays
• Rachael Lunghi of Lace and Likes and Siren Floral Co. // Life That Inspires Art: Finding Your Authentic Creative Voice
The course includes these 10 videos, learning materials and two live Q&A webinars where you can learn all about design, styling, planning, and more. Again, this event is going to be so great for not just industry professionals but couples dreaming up their big day too.
And if you sign up by tomorrow you can save $50 on the course price! That’s ten videos for $299!! Don’t miss this chance to learn from the best from the comfort of your own home.