We’d love to add a member of the GWS community to our team, so you should be familiar with the GWS voice + brand, and have a keen awareness of trends in wedding, travel, fashion, and wellness.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Writing experience in WordPress
- A good understanding of SEO and how to create fully SEO-optimized content
- A keen eye for fashion + trends for both wedding and daily fashion
- Passion + enthusiasm to bring to our weekly brainstorming meetings
While creating engaging content seamlessly in the GWS voice is an obvious requirement, the writer we’re looking for should also be able to adhere to and implement our SEO strategies to create editorial and media that will:
- Rank competitively on Google
- Result in extended visitor sessions
- Drive affiliate revenues
- Continue to establish GWS as a trusted source of wedding information and inspiration
- Introduce industry trends
- Compose original content that satisfies our SEO requirements
- Ensure all content delivered is high quality and matches the GWS brand voice and aesthetic
- Identify industry experts to feature and quote in niche articles/topics
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
- Remain up to date on SEO best practices and industry standards
- Proofread and confirm articles are fully optimized before submitting for approval and review
- Ensure articles properly showcase affiliate products while ensuring FTC disclosure guidelines are followed
- Optimize images and image metadata
- Maintain awareness of wedding trends to inform suggested content ideas during weekly standups
- Create content that generates traffic
- Interest, passion, and familiarity with the wedding industry
- Ability to adapt to a brand voice that may vary from your own
- Ability to craft click-worthy and SEO-optimized titles and headlines without keyword stuffing
- Ability to perform keyword research and identify important metrics (e.g. KW volume, CPC, KW difficulty)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop (for image optimization)
- Time management (and the ability to create multiple pieces of content at once)
- Hands-on experience driving traffic to online content
- Collaborative mindset and ability to maintain motivation when working remotely
- Stellar communication skills and responsiveness
- Keen eye for grammatical and spelling errors
Nice to Have Experience
- Wedding industry
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing and newsletters
This is a remote position. We are looking for each editor to be available to work 15-20 hours a week. We are looking to start these roles asap. Accepting applications until 9/23/22.
Social Media Content Creator
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes TikTok + Instagram and is always aware of the latest social media trends. If you love creating short videos, designing TikToks/IG Stories, sharing trends in the wedding, travel and fashion fields, this job is for you!
We are looking for someone to help grow the GWS brand through TikTok, and Instagram – mainly Reels and Stories, and Pinterest.
You should have experience working with a brand on Instagram and/or TikTok and have a passion for weddings, travel, fashion + love!
- Source user-generated content to share across the GWS channels
- Grow the GWS audience across key social platforms
- Identify Reels + TikTok trends + pitch new content concepts
- Edit and produce on-brand platform-specific content from existing assets
- Design on-brand IG Feed posts
- Develop hashtag and metadata strategies to maximize in-feed placement
- Stay up to date with IG + TikTok features and algorithm updates
This is a remote position. We are looking for you to spend 15-20 hours a week, this can grow if successful. This role could start in asap (but is flexible on the start date). Currently accepting applications.