Looking for some gift ideas for the newly engaged? You’re in the right place. If there are two things we know, that’s couples planning a wedding and shopping! This is a fun gift guide to celebrate all those lovers and their holiday engagements—’tis the season for love!
1. Lauren Ashley Studio Curated Wedding Gift Boxes ($70-225) — All the cute things in one perfect box.
3. Two Weeks of Dinners From Blue Apron ($120) — Because hardly anything beats free food—especially when you’re wrapped up in wedding planning!
4. Anniversary Trio Wine Box ($99-$198) — The gift that keeps on giving: three bottles of wine for three special occasions, with options for customization!
5. Linen Parachute Sheet Set ($169-$189) — Well…you know why ;)
6. Coffee Subscription from Blue Bottle (Starts at $24) — Customize coffee, delivery frequency, and number of shipments for the coffee lovers!
7. Print of the Stars from the Night of Their Engagement (Starts at $60) — The gift that’s sentimental, practical, AND looks great on the wall! You can’t really beat it.
8. A Sweet Surprise from Jeni’s ($58) — Deliver 5 of the top pints of ice cream from Jeni’s (think Salted Peanut Butter with Chocolate Flecks and Brown Butter Almond Brittle – YUM) for a sweet celebration!
9. Softest-Ever Robes from Parachute ($99) — Give ’em a little luxury to start the day (and maybe just snatch one up for yourself while you’re at it)!
10. Fresh Flower Delivery from Bouqs (Starts at $36) — Because nothing beats the classic “OMG YOU’RE ENGAGED!!’ gift.
Error: Empty RewardStyle folder
Don’t miss ALL our 2018 Holiday Gift Guides!