Of course one of my favorite Gift Guides, today it’s all about the little ones! Whether its for ideas for your own little ones, nieces or nephews or your bestie’s baby, we got you covered today! I was so excited when Crate and Kids asked me to put together some of my favorite gift ideas, as this is one of my favorite spots to shop for my own kids! As a mom of two little girls (ages 3 and 6), most of my shopping this season will be for them and Crate and Kids is by far one of my favorite places to find unique and handcrafted gifts. Crate and Kids is currently running their Black Friday sale, so this is the perfect time to order some gifts as their entire site (some furniture and select items excluded) is 30% off!!
Some of my favorite Crate and Kids gifts for little ones….
1. Treehouse Play Set – If your kids love playing with dollhouses, this is perfect. The cutest treehouse (modeled after the treehouse at Camp Wandawega) – it will sure to be a hit with kids. I would pair it with these cute wooden animals.
2. Llama Sleeping Bag – Sleeping bags are a fun gift for movie nights with the family or sleepovers with friends. This llama sleeping bag is the CUTEST and I love that you can personalize it as well! There is also a lemur, tiger, elephant and dinosaur :)
3. Snack Shack Playhouse – My girls love playing pretend – esp that they are working at a restaurant, so that is why I love this Snack Shack Playhouse. A tasty pick for growing foodies, this restaurant playhouse features two sets of signs, so it converts into a BBQ joint or a coffee shop in a snap. Hours and hours of fun for little ones :)
4. Charlie Friend Indeed Soft Doll – My 3 year old is obsessed with dolls and babies. That is all she asks for and I can’t wait to give her this sweet doll on Christmas morning. This doll is part of Crate and Kids exclusive Friend Indeed doll collection. Charlie is outgoing, social and flamboyant, with a “come as you are” attitude – definitely fits my independent 3 year old! This soft doll comes with plenty of sweet accessories, including a canvas bear backpack, plush panda, plush earphones with a toy mp3 player, heart-shaped glasses, plush comic book, elastic hair scrunchie, removable t-shirt, ruffled skirt, tights and removable roller skates.
5. Coco Chanel book – My 6 year old wants to be a fashion designer when she gets older (she loves watching Project Runway and has taken sewing classes already!) so this is perfect for her – esp as she is learning how to read. They have a great curated collection of kids books if you are looking for a book gift.
6. Wooden Art Easel – Perfect for little artists, I love that this easel has a chalkboard on one side and a whiteboard on the other. The top of the easel also has a slot for adding a paper roll, which means you can look forward to seeing plenty of fridge-worthy masterpieces.
7. Hape Sushi Selection Play Food Set – Both my girls love playing with their pretend kitchen or food truck and this sushi set is the perfect addition for their food options as we love going out for sushi and we want to introduce them to lots of different food at a young age. Crate and Kids has lots of cute pretend food options – pizza, fruit, ice cream and more!
8. Large Furry Fox Nod Chair – My girls both have similar chairs in their rooms (there is a bunny chair and bear chair as well!) and they love sitting here and reading…highly recommend for little ones! Perfect for ages 2-7.
9. Rainbow Unicorn Sidewalk Chalk – Such a perfect stocking stuffer! My girls love sidewalk chalk and these come in the shape of unicorn horns! Not sure whats more fun than that!? – plus this sidewalk chalk is non-toxic and biodegradable.
10. Jellycat ® Tan Luis Llama – Jellycat stuffed animals are the SOFTEST and love this llama. Perfect for babes of all ages.
11. Woodland Animals Baby Activity Mat – Looking for a gift for new parents to be? I think this would make such a great gift! I’ve been a huge fan of Kelli Murray’s illustrations (since I discovered her work when we shared her wedding 10 years ago!!) and LOVE this she has this gorgeous collab. Definitely wish this was around when my little ones were babies as this is by FAR the cutest activity mat I’ve found – and an activity mat is definitely one item I recommend for all new parents :)
12. Janod Giant Multicolored Train – Need a gift for a 2 or 3 year old? This is sure to win them over! Love all the bright colors and cute wooden animals on this train.
13. Etched Wooden Blocks – Perfect for little ones, these blocks have gorgeous illustrations by artist Elizabeth Olwen and make the perfect gift or keepsake.
And don’t forgot, Crate and Kids is currently 30% off sitewide (some furniture & select items excluded)!
What are you planning to get your little ones? I’d love to hear in the comments as I’m always looking for new ideas!
* This post is sponsored by Crate and Kids. All content, ideas, and words are by Green Wedding Shoes. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!