Show of hands: Who has a jewelry box filled with things (including diamond, gemstone, or other quality pieces) that you just won’t wear for one reason or another? Whether it be a handed down heirloom or something gifted or bought yourself years ago, it’s usually the setting that can throw a great piece off-kilter and discourage you from showing it off. Enter our friends at Gemvara, who have just added a new service that will (seriously) change the way you look at your jewelry box!
Gemvara, the leading provider of customizable fine jewelry, is now offering diamond + gemstone resetting online, through a simple platform where you can securely send in a gemstone or diamond to be reset into a new piece. Intriguing, yes? A quick look at the simple process is demonstrated above. Read on for more deets + some great before and after photos of gorgeous stones + gems that have been given a new life by being reset with Gemvara.
With an increase in the demand for resetting heirloom stones (data shows that 30% of engaged or married couples used or considered using a family stone), Stone Reset is the first platform of its kind that preserves a gemstone’s legacy using a system built for the modern shopper.
And we kinda can’t believe the good news we are about to share! Gemvara is offering $1,000 toward a stone reset for one lucky GWS reader! That’s big, you guys :) All you need to do is fill out the form below and tell us what jewelry of yours you’d like to have reset, and include a link to a product on Gemvara’s website that you’d like to see your new piece look like.
We’ll select a winner randomly and update this post with the winner. The giveaway ends on Monday, February 16th. We’ll announce the winner here on Friday February 20th, 2015.
*** Congrats to our lucky random winner – Paige Z!!***
- All entries must be received by 5:00 PM PST on February 16, 2015.
- The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be a US citizen and over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
* This post is sponsored by Gemvara. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!