Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a lovely weekend lined up. We are currently in Portland meeting with some awesome Portland vendors + checking out the city – which we are loving! I’ll be sharing our trip + all our fun finds on the site soon! Before we head into the weekend, some of my favorite wedding details from celebs…
• Although I really want to see just one wedding photo of this two cuties, I stumbled across Zooey Deschanel + Ben Gibbard’s wedding invitation (designed by Hum Creative) – kind of exactly what I pictured! Love it – and their silhouettes! How cute are they….
• Not celebrity inspired, but love this necklace for your wedding from our sponsor, Gorjana
• Pretty bouquet from Sister, Sister star Tamera Mowry’s wedding photographed by the talented Jose Villa
LOVE both these bridesmaids looks + they would be easy to incorporate into your wedding…
• Miranda Lambert’s bridesmaids each wore a custom designed dress from Priscilla of Boston with cowboy boots! Photo by Robert Evans (photo courtesy of Priscilla of Boston via Us Magazine). You could do this look with real vintage dresses (more affordable) and their own boots.
• Christina Hendricks’ bridesmaids were styled by Mad Men stylist Allison. She dressed them each in vintage outfits which I absolutely adore!
Thank you for the early Friday Favors… I needed that!
Love the invites. Totally what I pictured, too.
Great bouquet + maids!!!
Love the Miranda Lambert’s Bridesmaids photo!!!! Adorable!!!
Great look for the bridal party, Mad Men inspired. What I particularly like about it is that it demonstrates that you don’t need to have every bride’s maid look identical. Great way to achieve a cohesive look while allowing each lady to display her own individuality. Nice!
You should totally meet up with Samantha Yeakle and Matt Moore of http://www.SoManyMoments.com!!! They are fantastic photographers in Portland, plus, they have rockstar personalities! Definitely a must meet in the Portland area!!! Also check out Matt’s shop at 1720 NW Lovejoy #116
Have a blast! I will be in Portland this August! cant WAIT! :)
I LOVE Zooey D so this has made my day, thanks for posting!
Enjoy Portland!! It is my hometown and I love it here.
Very cute things–I’ve always wanted to see pics of Zooey Deschanel’s wedding, but haven’t found them online!