Happy Friday lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful week. Working on some fun features for the site this weekend + planning to pick up some heirloom tomatoes from the Farmer’s Market this weekend. Heirloom tomatoes are one of my favorite treats for summer! Mixed with burrata + basil, they are the perfect summer treat! What are your favorite summer treats?
A few other fun finds from the week:
• Pretty obsessed with this beautiful vintage inspired wedding dress from Temperley London
• Such a great wedding gift! Artist Globes by Wendy Gold
• Perfect for a wedding – the Doodle Booth from Chicago. Hand-drawn , in-person portraits at your wedding!
• Shoe Pick of the Week: Love these black and gold (and affordable!) shoes from ModCloth
• Collection of pretty cupcake ideas – my fave these Rose Petal Cupcakes
And in case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Bohemian Nautical Wedding Inspiration
• Outdoor California Wedding with Creative Florals: Alyssa + Ben
• Down the Aisle With Chriselle: Engagement Photos
• DIY: Escort Cards + Seating Chart
• Great Gatsby Rustic Wedding: Erin + Parker – Part 2
• Great Gatsby Rustic Wedding: Erin + Parker – Part 1
• Dress Your Bridesmaids with Weddington Way
• Watercolor Wedding Ideas
• Vintage Outdoor Wedding in Tennessee: Amanda + Dan
A big welcome to our newest GWS Preferred Wedding Artists!
• Photography by Inner Song
• Brandon Kidd Photography
• Photography by Ryan & Heidi Studio
• Handmade details by Jaden Rai Inspired
• Athena Pelton Photography
• Videography by Brighter Lights Media