Happy Friday my lovelies! I can’t believe Christmas is just a little over a week away! We’ve been traveling so much lately that we have some serious shopping we need to do this weekend! Also on the plans for this weekend: a holiday party, eggnog + cookie making and watching some of my favorite holiday movies including Love Actually, Elf, The Holiday and Christmas Vacation. What are some of your favorite holiday movies?
Lots of prettiness around the web this week! Here are some of my favorites:
• Jonas Peterson, one of our fave photographers here at GWS, posted some of his favorite photos from 2011. Love this one of a bride, but be sure to click his name to see them all – totally worth it!
• How gorgeous is this bride in Valentino? Stunning Italian wedding via The Boho Wedding Blog
• A sparkly, starry floor runner adds sparkle to your ceremony space
• Super cute love letter necklace
• Metallic cake with a giant magnolia = perfection!
Also, don’t forget! We are offering 50% off custom finger print guestbooks from Teardrop for the month of December!
And: we are giving away 5 shirts from StyleMint! Did you enter yet? You have until Dec 24 to enter so get on it! :)
Looking for some Holiday Music for this weekend – or this afternoon :)? Check out this holiday mix from DJ favorites, Scratch Weddings
Ban.do is having their annual studio sale this Saturday Dec 17th from 12-4pm.
Aspiring wedding stylists! Joy Thigpen (in my opinion one of the top wedding stylists working today) is offering a two day workshop to learn all about wedding styling. All those questions you have about how to get started, finding your own voice, putting together a wedding and more will be answered.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
And before you head into the weekend, check out Jackie + Matt’s super fun Save the Date Video! They both went to film school and thought it would be fun to do some sort of creative video to announce their wedding for their family + friends. They both love Wes Anderson and I think you’ll see that in their film – love him too! :) They wrote the script and shot the entire video in one day, driving and changing costumes all over Los Angeles. Congrats to Jackie + Matt and can’t wait to see your wedding photos! (Also, check out their pretty rad engagement photos by Tin Sparrow – one of our Featured GWS Vendors – taken in their neighborhood of Silverlake, CA).