Happy Friday my lovelies! I can’t believe it is mid August already – the summer is going too fast! Hoping to spend most of the weekend outdoors enjoying it. :)
This week I’m loving…
• This New York wedding I spotted on Martha Stewart photographed by Tec Petaja – she found her wedding dress at a Phillip Lim sample sale for $200!!
• Fun wedding invitations by Spencer Studio
• I’m a bit obsessed with airplants right now (speaking of, did you see this wedding yesterday with airplants or this whimsical wedding from last year?) Anyways, how about a necklace with airplants! Love it. Check out the entire collection from Viola Living Jewels
• Loving this day after session from our sponsor Live it Out Photo – a gorgeous BHLDN dress and photographed around their neighborhood…super sweet!
• I’ve mentioned the great work of Wish Upon a Wedding – an organization that provides weddings and vow renewals for couples facing terminal illness and serious life-altering circumstances. They are in the running to win Charity of the Year and a grant for $15,000 to help make more wishes come true from The Stay Classy Awards in San Diego! Out of over 2,000 entries, Wish Upon a Wedding was chosen by judges as one of the top 25 philanthropies – congrats to them! It just takes a moment, so if you could help vote for them, that would be AMAZING. You have until August 26th to vote. Thanks so much in advance!!
I’m also excited to announce that Jason and I will be speaking at the Jen Huang Workshop this Fall at the Figueroa Mountain Farmhouse (as seen in this gorgeous wedding!). The location is going to be AMAZING and you will have the chance to learn lots from Jen, photograph some gorgeous shoots and Green Wedding Shoes will be speaking about submitting to blogs, what being featured on a blog can do for your business, how to catch editor’s attention and answering any other questions you have about wedding blogs! Space is limited, so sign up now or contact Jen for more details. Really looking forward to meeting the attendees!
See you back on Monday for lots more loveliness!
What a great cactus styled necklace
Have so much fun!
I love the air plant necklace, too!!! That is radtacular.
That BHLDN gown is one of the ones I see the most… it’s my favorite, too! That shoot looks so sweet.
wooooo Live It Out Photo rocks my world!!! :) Love Whitney & Rob’s amazing day after shoot.
That first dress at $200? Amazing!
Love the unusual wedding invites–so poppy and classic at the same time!
Very insightful post, and that first dress is stunning.
great post. thanks for sharing! I love the first dress!
Those Spencer studio invitations are adorable. Thanks for sharing:)
Wow the way the groom proposed in the New York wedding featured is just fantastic!