Even though the days of long summer vacations have passed for most of us, July still feels like one of those months where we have a little extra time on our hands. Be it the longer, sunnier days, warm weather, or just the relaxed summertime vibe – and we’re not complaining one bit. And those few extra minutes we seem to find in our days are perfect for getting some wedding tasks crossed off the checklist! Starting with one of the biggest to-dos for early-on: your wedding invitations.
If you’re one of those brides trying to finalize your invites soon, the timing just so happens to be perfect, because our partners at MagnetStreet are having an amazing Fourth of July 25% sale for all of their wedding stationery (with the code WJULYFUN)!
If you’re not yet familiar with MagnetStreet, we’ll give you a quick rundown of why we love them:
1. Their on-trend Save the Dates are available on magnets, cards, and super cute postcards.
2. Their stylish Invitations are printed on a choice of 3 specialty papers + available in many shapes and sizes including: pocket, rectangle, square, tea-length and now shaped!
3. Speaking of shapes, MagnetStreet’s new Shaped invites are cream of the crop for setting the tone for your day with lots of personality + style.
4. Their diverse wedding stationery allows you to achieve + match your ideal wedding look. From classic to modern, from vintage to rustic, MagnetStreet offers an entire suite of coordinating and uniquely-designed Wedding Stationery for any wedding style.
MagnetStreet offers invitation quantities for every wedding size + budget, allowing you to order in multiples of 5 to accommodate your guest list size. You can even order Just One® personalized + printed invite just for you to see how it will look before you commit!
Sounds pretty good to us, what about you? If you’re hoping to tackle your wedding invitation order, now is the time! Don’t miss out on MagnetStreet’s 25% off Wedding Stationery sale (using code WJULYFUN) starting now + ending July 7th, 2015.
* This post is sponsored by MagnetStreet. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!