How fun would it be to take a mini vacation to check out a stunning hotel, gather lots of inspiration, see pretty dresses, and just take some time away from your normal routine to plan your big day? Sounds like a great idea to me and I am super excited to share with you guys this fun event hosted by The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain – The “Unveiled Weekend Wedding Escape” on January 14-15, 2011. Perfect for a couple or a bride and her mother or maid of honor.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is located in Tucson, Arizona and there will be a runway event featuring celebrity dress designer, Ines Di Santo + her designs right off of the New York runway only 48 hours prior! The weekend is described as being “designed to wow guests with ideas and vendors that can make even their wildest dreams come true – while being mindful of their budget. Guests will receive a weekend of wedding events, workshops, and interactive experiences that are designed to make their wedding planning creative and fun while providing priceless memories.”
And I’m excited to announce that I will be there too! I look forward to attending the runway show, workshops, tasting yummy food and talking to couples in person. Be sure to mention Green Wedding Shoes when you make your reservation, so I know who to look for :)
So, what exactly does the weekend include?
• Overnight deluxe accommodations for two
• Round-trip sedan transportation for two from the Tucson International Airport
• European breakfast in bed (or balcony-side) for two on Saturday
• VIP Experience at Unveiled (intimate receptions with the chefs of The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain)
• One-of-a-Kind Wedding Workshops w/ some of the most highly-regarded wedding vendors in the world
• Interactive Experience Workshops such as Massage Mentoring, Culinary Indulgence, or Mountain Bike Adventure
The cost for the entire weekend is $895 for two people. Click here for more information and to register. I look forward to spending the weekend in the desert with some of you!