Happy Monday, folks! Are you in the trenches searching for the best deals and trying to find sweet somethings for the most important people in your life? Maybe you’re ballin’ on a budget and on the lookout for all things luxe, sans the hefty price tag. Well, we’re here to help! Whether you’re looking for fun stocking stuffers, or little presents to show how much you care, we’ve gathered up some of our faves, all under $25! And just in time for those of you shopping the Cyber Monday deals today!
1. Tiled Margot Monogram Mug ($10) — In case you can’t make it to Paris this holiday season, bring a little Parisian flair to your counter, in the form of this adorably tiled black and white mug! Bonus points if you gift it with your favorite coffee beans. :)
2. Three Ouai Hair Kit ($25) — For that tousled beachy look, these travel-sized versions of Ouai’s texturizing foam, volumizing and wavy spray are key!
3. Black Macrame Wall Hanging ($19.99) — Add a fun macramé pop in either cream or black. We especially love when this is gifted with an indoor plant, too!
4. Oxford Hustle Wall Pennant ($25) — A vintage-look wall pennant for those go-getters in your life.
5. Mini Bluetooth Speaker ($16.99) — 4 hours of continuous playtime so the tunes just keep coming + coming.
6. Monogram Marble Bottle Stopper ($19) — Pair this with your favorite bottle of wine and you’re all set! Or, for a holiday party—maybe bring several to sample and leave the host with this parting “party” gift. :)
7. Moon Lamp ($17.99) — We’re *over the moon* for this darling night light—perfect for a nursery, or as a cool lamp in a living room. Plus, it has three brightness levels and lighting colors to match your mood or any occasion.
8. French Girl Organics Rose Sea Soak ($22) — Give the gift of relaxation with this invigorating soak blend featuring five varieties of salt. P.S. French Girl Organics is all-natural, earth-friendly and made from locally sourced ingredients on a Seattle farmstead.
9. Coffee and Then More Coffee Mug ($14) — You truly can’t go wrong with a cheeky coffee mug.
10. Lapcos Mask Set ($22) — Who doesn’t love trying new masks?! This set comes with a set of seven masks (pearl, charcoal, milk, honey, collagen, aloe & aqua) and one exfoliating pad
11. Leather Tassel Lightning USB ($15.99) — For your friend that’s always on the go, what better gift than a handy-dandy phone charger?
12. City Trinket Dish ($16) — With three cities to choose from (Paris, London and NYC) this is such a cute gift – and who doesn’t need a cute dish to store jewelry?!
13. Half-Dipped Stoneware Vase ($19) — This vase brings raw, textured stoneware with a glossy, hand-dipped glaze for a rustic mix of matte and shine…and you can never have enough gorgeous stone vases! :)
Also, if you want to see even more ideas of what we’re loving this year, head over to our Pinterest page and find our extended Gift Guide for Under $25 picks! You can find all our 2018 Gift Guides here.