This afternoon we have a super pretty hair tutorial that Jennifer Fujikawa sent over and Blooming Beauty By Cammy created! We love braids in hairstyles and this combo of loose curls + french braids is the perfect bohemian look to your wedding day!
1. Start by curling your entire hair with hot rollers or a 1 inch curling iron. Take the front bangs and set it aside. Now section hair into 4 sections. (Top, left and right side, and the back)
2. Now section the top crown area and tease to get the desire height.
3. Make sure the crown area is smoothed out nicely, then pin the back of the hair. Now spray crown area with hairspray.
4. Roll strands of hair in the back and pin it towards the center.
5. Pin up all the hair in the back.
6. French braid the top right section of the hair and tie with rubber band.
7. French braid the left side section and tie with rubber band.
8. Pin the right strand of braid to the top back and make sure its hidden underneath the other pinned hair. Do the same to the left side.
9. Set the hair with a finishing hairspray. And accent hair with a Marisol Aparicio hair pin.
to your wedding faves