Looking for a venue for a truly unforgettable New York City Wedding? Gramercy Park Hotel offers a unique + original setting for an unforgettable wedding celebration in New York City. From the bridal shower to the ceremony, to a post-wedding brunch, they create truly special customized events that rival all other Manhattan wedding venues.
The lobby and public space of the Gramercy Park Hotel are a vivid and operatic feast of visual tension and art — an enlivening mélange of the “new” High Bohemia. I love that the hotel features 20th century masterpieces by artists Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Damien Hirst, Richard Prince, Keith Haring, and Julian Schnabel.
A personalized, one-of-a-kind wedding celebration at Gramercy Park Hotel includes:
• Dedicated Special Events team to meet your every need
• Custom created menus
• Assistance in selecting the most discerning floral, invitation and wedding cake designers
• Romantic Candlelit setting
• State of the art sound system
• A unique roof top wedding venue featuring sweeping city views and a lushly landscaped garden with fully weatherized retractable glass enclosure
So, if you are looking for a perfect venue for your NYC wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower or other event, head over to their site and learn more about why Gramercy Park Hotel is the perfect NYC venue!
Bottom photo by Maggie Harkov from a Gramery Park Hotel Wedding