Looking for some fun stocking stuffers, something for your co-workers, or perhaps a sweet gift for the holiday hostess? Then today’s Gift Guide is for you as everything here is under $25 … fun gifts that definitely won’t break the bank! Let’s take a look!!
1. DIY Letterboard iPhone Case — Customize your phone with this DIY Letterboard phone case! Includes case + letters so you can spell out whatever you like. :)
2. Unicorn Ornament — I mean, who wouldn’t love a unicorn on their tree?!?!
3. Hammered Mini Cocktail Shaker — It’s copper. It’s pretty. And you can make a killer cocktail with it. So… One for everyone?
4. Indie Rock Coloring Book – We are big fans of the coloring book trend to relax – and this one has some of our fave bands!
5. Eye Love You Necklace — A little gold + pink go a long way… And we’re ALL eyes for this necklace!
6. Panda Planter – The cutest pot for your friend who loves plants (and pandas!)
7. Monogram Coffee Mug — Everyone loves cute coffee mugs and these are a new fave this year with that gold handle!!
8. Paris Skyline Trinket Dish – Designed by Brooklyn Artist Danielle Kroll, her whimsical style is part vintage + part whimsy – oh, and there are designs for London + New York as well!
9. Geo Soaprock — Fortified with natural extracts, these earthy, vegetable-based soaps are great for your friend that’s into holistic medicine + organic goods! And they’re a nice surprise – nobody expects a pretty rock to be used as soap!
10. Mini Pineapple Figurative Scented Candle — Who doesn’t love pineapples + candles!?
11. Eiffel Tower Scissors – If these aren’t the cutest scissors, right?!
12. Meow Stemless Wine Glass Set — Got a friend that loves cats? Well they will certainly LOVE this set of stemless wine glasses with cat face + whiskers on one and printed “meow” text + whiskers on the other.
13. Champagne Bears Gummy Candy — YUM! How does one make gummy bears sophisticated? By infusing them with Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne, of course!! These bears feature flavors of classic Brut and fashionable Rosé (they’re also non-alcoholic – so perfect for your friend that’s expecting!)
14. Floral Journal — For the writer, the artist, or a gentle reminder to the friend that seems to forget everything… ;)
15. Anna Kendrick Book – Our fave gal just wrote a book and we can’t wait to read this one over the holiday break!
16. Marshmallows – These come in Fluffer Nutter and Cotton Candy flavors and would be so yummy in Hot Chocolate, right?!